CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST in Sofia, Bulgaria
WANTED: You are self-driven and customer-focused and could come from all different backgrounds. But more importantly we are interested in your passion to learn and your ability to develop engaged customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts.
We at ISOMAT are committed to innovation in building, repairing and decorative materials for construction. Dedicated to solving daily challenges in professional applicators’ job and in ordinary people’s home and work environment comfort, sturdiness and aesthetics, we are spreading our decades of knowledge and experience through supplying high class products and solutions to both end users and professionals.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you’ll be accepting, following, correcting and completing all customer orders, made through the mail or phone. You will be the competent pivot ensuring the relations between our production and our customers are engaging and fulfilling. You could find yourself consulting on a technical issue but also organizing delivery to a very remote jobsite all in the target of a great customer experience.
You will be doing:
- consultative direct selling
- proactively develop the product portfolio of existing customers
- timely and fully reply to all customer inquiries and follow up offers
- register and execute in the system all customer orders
- place orders to the Headquarters in the system
- organize deliveries of orders from Headquarters and internally
- proactively work for optimizing ordering and delivering processes within the company
- manage your time, company resources, customer base to achieve short- and mid-term sales targets
We will give you:
- everything you need to be successful on your role
- high quality technical application and product training at the start
- constant on-going technical, sales skills and personal development coaching
- serious responsibility from the start
- a chance to be a part of growing and changing team
- exciting opportunities to work and grow in an international environment
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least one-year prior experience in customer service or direct sales
- A detail oriented, analytical, customer focused team player
- High level of self-discipline and “getting things done” attitude
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office and smartphone
- Must maintain a professional business appearance in accordance with company dress policy
- English language proficiency (B1 minimum)
If you recognize the challenge as yours and want to become part of our team, please, send a detailed CV in English to email@example.com. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.