Certified user- and environment-friendly ISOMAT products
Aiming towards sustainable growth, ISOMAT is continuously developing and producing more and more premium quality products that contribute to the creation of a healthy living environment and workspace. These products have been awarded internationally recognized certifications for both their technical characteristics and their friendliness towards applicators, end-users, and the environment. Two of the most important certifications include Ecolabel and EMICODE, which have been granted to our products after extensive scientific testing by approved institutions. Here you can find out more about these certifications and see which ISOMAT products are currently awarded with them. Don’t forget to consult the product packaging for the related labels.
Established in 1992, the EU Ecolabel is a label of environmental excellence recognized today not only within Europe but all over the globe. The label is awarded to products and services meeting high environmental and human health standards throughout their entire life cycle: from raw material extraction, to production, distribution and disposal. Most importantly, the criteria do not constitute a simple declaration for the producer. Instead, they are verified and certified by the competent national authority.
The criteria for the Ecolabel certification provide exigent guidelines for companies looking to reduce their environmental footprint and the impact of their products on human health. Also, many companies turn to the EU Ecolabel criteria for guidance on eco-friendly best practices during development and disposal of products after their use. Finally, the Ecolabel certification promotes the circular economy in business, the reduction of emissions and carbon dioxide during the production process, as well as the development of recyclable products characterized by high durability and quality.
ECOLABEL CERTIFIED ISOMAT PAINTS:
- ISOMAT PREMIUM COLOR ECO – Premium, eco-friendly, matt emulsion paint for interior use
- ISOMAT PREMIUM COLOR ECO SATIN – Premium, eco-friendly, satin emulsion paint for interior use
- ISOLAC AQUA ECO GLOSS – Premium, eco-friendly, water-based enamel paint for wooden surfaces – Gloss finish
- ISOLAC AQUA ECO SATIN – Premium, eco-friendly, water-based enamel paint for wooden surfaces – Satin finish
The EMICODE® classification system was introduced in 1997 by the German association GEV (Gemeinschaft Emissionskontrollierte Verlegewerkstoffe, Klebstoffe und Bauprodukte e.V.) and today has become one of the most important quality benchmarks for the construction industry both on a national and international scale. This certification appears as a characteristic label on the packaging of EMICODE® products and ensures the very low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Thanks to their very low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), the EMICODE® labeled products contribute to the improvement of the indoor air quality in homes and other buildings, thus positively impacting the health of applicators and end-users, as well as the protection of the natural environment. As a producer of EMICODE® products, ISOMAT is obliged to follow a verified and monitored production process of the highest standards, so the final products can be fully compliant with the stringent requirements of the EMICODE® classification system.
ISOMAT’s products are certified with three different EMICODE® labels, each one of which corresponds to the relevant VOC emission class:
- EMICODE® EC1: Very low VOC emissions..
- EMICODE® EC1 PLUS: Very low VOC emissions, the strictest quality label for low emission products.
- EMICODE® EC1 PLUS R: Very low VOC emissions, subject to regulations to ensure safe handling.
EMICODE® CERTIFIED ISOMAT PRODUCTS:
- AQUAMAT-ELASTIC – Highly flexible, 2-component, polymer-modified, waterproofing cement-based slurry
- AQUAMAT-ADMIX – Crystalline concrete waterproofing admixture in powder form
- ISOMAT SL 17 – Ready-to-use, elastomeric liquid membrane for waterproofing under tiles in wet areas
- ISOMAT AK-18 – High-performance, polymer-modified, cement-based tile adhesive
- ISOMAT AK-20 – High-performance, flexible, polymer-modified, cement-based tile adhesive
- ISOMAT AK-22 – High-performance, quick-setting, extra-flexible, polymer-modified, cement-based tile adhesive – Ideal for large-format tiles
- ISOMAT AK-23 XXL – Extra fine-grained, polymer-modified, cement-based powder filler
- ISOMAT AK-25 – High-performance, ultra-flexible, polymer-modified, cement-based tile adhesive
- ISOMAT AK-MEGARAPID – High-strength, fast-setting, ultra-flexible, 2-component, cement-based tile adhesive
- ISOMAT AK-RAPID FLEX – High-performance, fast-setting, flexible, polymer-modified, cement-based tile and natural stone adhesive
- ISOMAT AK-MARBLE – High-performance, polymer-modified, quick-setting, cement-based marble and granite adhesive
- MULTIFILL DIAMOND 1-12 – High-performance, designer, highly water-repellent, colored, quick-setting, polymer-modified, cement-based tile grout CG2 WA
- MULTIFILL-EPOXY THIXO – 2-component, colored epoxy tile grout and adhesive
- FLEX-PRIMER – High-penetration, acrylic water-based primer
- SUPERGRUND – Quartz primer for smooth, non-porous substrates
- MEGACRET-50 THIXO – Ultra high-strength, thixotropic, fiber-reinforced, polymer-modified, cementitious repair mortar
- PLANFIX – Fine-grained, polymer-modified, cement-based powder filler
- PLANFIX-FINE – Extra fine-grained, polymer-modified, cement-based powder filler
- STUCCOCRET – Ultra fine-grained, polymer-modified, cement-based interior powder filler
- ISOMAT REPAIR 5-70 – High-strength, fiber-reinforced, polymer-modified, cementitious repair mortar, non-corrosive to steel
- DUROCRET-DECO FINISH – Fine-grained, polymer-modified, decorative microcement coating for floors, walls and built-in furniture
- DUROCRET-DECO FLEX – Flexible, fiber-reinforced, polymer-modified, decorative microcement coating for floors, walls and built-in furniture
- VARNISH-PU 2KW – 2-component, water-based, transparent polyurethane varnish, satin-matt finish
- FLEX MS-45 – Powerful, hybrid, multi-purpose, elastomeric adhesive and sealant