Painting of interior surfaces
ISOMAT PREMIUM COLOR High-quality emulsion paint for interior use
PRIMER CLASSIC Acrylic, micronized, water-based primer
DUROCRET Polymer-modified cement mortar
UNICRET Mortar for rendering and masonry
UNICRET-FAST Fast-setting, white repairing mortar
STUCCOCRET Spatula putty
ISOMASTIC-A Elastoplastic acrylic sealant
I. NATURE OF THE PROBLEM – REQUIREMENTS
Painting walls requires the application of paints that are durable, have excellent bonding to the substrate, good coverage (economical use of material) and provide an easily cleaned final surface.
ISOMAT PREMIUM COLOR is an ideal solution for painting plaster, concrete, gypsum boards etc. It provides:
- Brilliant whiteness.
- Excellent coverage.
- Vapor permeability, allowing the substrate to breathe.
- Excellent bonding to the substrate.
- Excellent washability.
- Aesthetically pleasing finish.
- The surface to be painted must be dry and free of any grease, dust and loose particles.
- Any existing imperfections in the plaster should be repaired with DUROCRET, polymer modified mortar, with UNICRET, cement-lime mortar or with UNICRET-FAST, fast-setting cement-lime mortar.
- Stuccoing of surfaces should be made with STUCCOCRET, spatula putty.
- Cracks and joints should be filled, after they have been widened to 3 mm, with ISOMASTIC-A plastic-elastic acrylic sealant.
- Subsequently, the surface should be primed with PRIMER CLASSIC acrylic primer. Especially when the plaster is loose and can be rubbed off, PRIMER CLASSIC stabilizes its surface.
Consumption of PRIMER CLASSIC: 10-15 m²/l per layer, depending on the absorptivity of the surface.
- Once the primer has dried, application of ISOMAT PREMIUM COLOR can follow.
Application of ISOMAT PREMIUM COLOR
ISOMAT PREMIUM COLOR may be used undiluted or diluted with 5-10% water. 2 coats should be applied by brush, roller or spray. The second coat should only be applied once the first coat is fully dry.
Coverage: Approx. 12 m²/l per layer.